Code : EXLL3
Days : 1 Day
Price : $99.99 VEP
You will automate some common Excel tasks, apply pivot analysis techniques to more complex data sets, collaborate on worksheets with others, and share Excel data
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Use the IF and IFERROR functions to calculate a value based on specified criteria; use conditional functions to summarize data; use PMT function to calculate periodic payments for a loan; use text functions to extract data strings; use date functions to calculate duration in years, months, and days; create array formulas to perform multiple calculations on multiple sets of data at one time; and change calculation options and iteration limits.
• Use the VLOOKUP and HLOOKUP functions to find values in worksheet data; use the MATCH function to find the relative position of a value in a range; use the INDEX function to find the value of a cell at a given position in a range; and use data tables to project values.
• Use the Data Validation feature to validate data entered in cells; and use advanced filter options to display the data you specify.
• Format data points in charts; create combination charts and trendlines; insert sparklines; use chart templates; and add and modify drawing objects and shapes.
• Create a PivotTable for analyzing and comparing large amounts of data; modify the PivotTable view by using slicers to filter data and by rearranging fields; improve the appearance of a PivotTable by changing its field settings and applying a style; and create a PivotChart to graphically display data from a PivotTable.
• Export data from Excel to other formats, and import data from a text file into an Excel workbook; and use Microsoft Query and the Web query feature to import data from external databases.
• Use the Goal Seek utility to meet a target output for a formula by adjusting the values in the input cells; and create scenarios to save various sets of input values that produce different results.
• Run a macro to perform tasks automatically; record macros; assign a macro to a button in the worksheet; edit a macro by editing VBA code.
To ensure your success in this course, it is recommended that you have completed Microsoft Excel - Intermediate or possess equivalent knowledge.